Develop your screendance practice, from theory to experimentation, with a group of seasoned professionals with plural expertise!
Offered in French only
Collaboratively, the RQD and Regards Hybrides’s Screendance Squad have created this new course to teach dance artists and their teams the skills to embark on or further their artistic practice in screendance, from idea to market ready artwork for digital platforms, television, or dance and film festivals.
The course is divided into nine (9) modules for a total of 62 hours. You can attend all or some of them! Click on the links for a detailed description of each module.
Practice (50 hours, live in studio in Montreal)
- Practice Module 4 (10h) – Video Mapping, VJing and Choreography (January 14 to 15, 2023)
- Practice Module 5 (10h) – Analog Cameras: Bolex and Film (January 21 to 22, 2023)
- Practice Module 1 (10h) – Screendance with Analog and Digital Domestic Tools
(October 8 to 9, 2022)(March 25 to 26 mars 2023)
Theory (12 hours, online)
Theory Module 1 (3h) – Screendance History and Theory (October 12, 2022)
- Theory Module 2 (3h) – Contracts, Rights and Management (January 23, 2023)
- Theory Module 3 (3h) – Networks and Presentation Platforms (January 30, 2023)
- Theory Module 4 (3h) – Screendance Curatorial Practices (February 6, 2023)